Αναγνώστες

Παρασκευή 24 Οκτωβρίου 2014

Beth's Interview


What do you like to people? 

What do you enjoy most in children? 

-That everything is new and exciting.
As a parent, I get to re-experience
that child-like awe and wonder through their eyes.


What kind of person are you? 
-I'm a lot like Ellen in that I'm goofy and sensitive and like to laugh. Also, I'm very loving and loyal. And I try to be kind, and do good in the world.



What episode of  Dog With A Blog is your favorite and why?
-I like the ones where I get to be goofy, like the school 
"Care-nival" or when I did the Old West commercial or when
       I was Donkey Laugh lady.
 I love when I get to have sweet moments with the
      family (Avery and I bonding on our road trip;Tyler asking me for advice.)
            I liked the Halloween episode where Stan (in a costume,
 so I don't know he's Stan) and I get to have a moving
 conversation about how I loved a dog when I was a little girl, 
      and the dog ran away, and how that broke my heart.

Preferred cat or dog?
-Dog


What would YOU change from Ellen?
-I LOVE the character of Ellen. But I wish she had a job. 


What kind of music do you like?
-Funk, hip-hop, motown 


How many members your family? You can send us photos and tell us their names?

-I have a son,
Jackson (9) and a daughter Hallie (2)








Your favorite drink? 
-Iced Tea


Eventually (because many ask us) there will be the fourth season?
-I hope there will be a fourth season. Disney is deciding right now.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου